A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebow, CMD, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lebow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lebow CMD, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lebow practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lebow practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Internists and Southbridge Geriatric Doctors.