A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lebow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lebow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebow
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lebow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lebow, CMD, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lebow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Lebow CMD, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lebow practice?
- Dr. Robert Lebow has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lebow practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Internists and Southbridge Geriatric Doctors.