A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lester, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lester has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lester MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lester practice?
- Dr. Robert Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lester practices Family Medicine near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Family Physicians.