A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aaron Levine MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.