Learn more about Dr. Robert Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Light is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Light, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Light has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Light MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Light practice?
- Dr. Robert Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Light practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.