A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Linden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Linden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Linden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andor Linden MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Linden practice?
- Dr. Robert Linden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Linden practices Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.