Learn more about Dr. Robert Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Liss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Liss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Liss practice?
- Dr. Robert Liss has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Liss practices Ophthalmology near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Rosedale Ophthalmologists.