A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liss is Poor. Dr. Liss has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Liss practice?
Dr. Robert Liss practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists and Baltimore Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Liss, Dr. Bobby Liss, Dr. Robbie Liss, Dr. Rupert Liss