Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein, Child Psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Suboxone treatment of addictions
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lowenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aaron Lowenstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowenstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists, Pittsburgh Addiction Specialists, and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.