Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lowenstein
Dr. Robert Lowenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Lowenstein is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Robert Lowenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Gregory Anderson
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0.11 mi17
Dr. Adam Ligas
Pittsburgh, PA 0.20 mi
Dr. Michelle Zavage
Pittsburgh, PA 0.20 mi9