A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein, Child Psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Suboxone treatment of addictions
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lowenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aaron Lowenstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.