A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein, Child Psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Suboxone treatment of addictions
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lowenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aaron Lowenstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowenstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists, Pittsburgh Addiction Specialists, and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.