A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lowenstein, Child Psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Suboxone treatment of addictions
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lowenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aaron Lowenstein MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Lowenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lowenstein practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Monessen, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.