A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lustig, BA, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lustig has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Lustig BA and MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Robert Lustig has 14 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lustig practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.