A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lustig, MD, BA is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lustig has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lustig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Lustig practice?
Dr. Robert Lustig practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Body Imaging, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Bridgewater, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.