Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lyons
Dr. Robert Lyons, MD, OD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Lyons is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas and Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lyons has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...