A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lyons has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Lyons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Robert Lyons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lyons practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.