Dr. Robert Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Miller?

May 15th, 2013

Top Worst Doctor In St. Francis Hospital Roslyn

I have suffered from a torn shoulder a fractured cervical disk and TMG Disorder as a consequence as a consequence of a patient attacking me. I went to St. Francis for treatment with MRI's in hand because I was between a rock and a painful place out of pain meds and I was due to go to work in 6hrs. Percocet in my case is not addictive, it crosses the blood brain barrier and prevent the noxious painful stimuli from entering. This 'Doctor' Miller turned me away with pain and more or less told me it was not his problem. I had muscles spasms throughout my upper body,throbbing electric pain in my neck and nerve pain that felt like I was being burned alive. If I was a Bush or a Cheney he would not have treated me this way... I am not a junkie I needed medication so I can function and go to work and make a living. Thank God i found three excellent doctors that have treated the cause of my pain. This Doctor misrepresents St. Francis he should work with criminals as a Warden; it suits him. Not to worry- I pain is a part of life and he too will suffer great loss one day. Think of me that day when you through me out like an animal into the streets...I could have gotten better care in a third world country!

May 6th, 2009

extremely knowledgeable...kind, caring, compassionate and truly concerned about my wellbeing.

October 6th, 2017