Dr. Robert Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 11th, 2016
Excellent and expert doctor
The most important factor is trust. Dr. Miller knows exactly what is needed, no more and no less. We are fortunate to have him here in Atlanta.

May 31st, 2016
I have known Dr Miller for 15 years. He was recommended by my primary care physician. I have had numerous procedures and have never been disappointed. He is a great doctor who gives full attention to his patients.

May 2nd, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Miller is exceptional. His great knowledge combined with personal care makes the entire experience first rate.

March 14th, 2016
Very surprised to see positive reviews about Dr. Robert Miller. This one is not. Our experience was terrible from the get-go, and felt the least we could do is review him for others' sake. He never spent more than 2 minutes in the patient room, and was never personable. In fact, he made one feel completely brushed off, and not worth his time, and that should have been a clue... After a few months and only growing worse each week, a friend insisted on getting another doctor so one was sought and found. This 2nd doctor was stunned at the so called "care" received, and immediate hospitalization was insisted upon by him! Nurses and caregivers alike, all wanted to know the name of the doctor who had allowed such terrible issue to continue as it had! After months of suffering with no proper relief for constant pain, plus a gaping, scarily growing wound, the wonderful second doctor provided good patient communication, with proper care and pain management, and the healing began almost immediately!! Dr. Miller should have to answer for his lack of correct treatment, and "throw away patient" manner! One tends to believe the word specialist would mean something good and positive, and never would have imagined how a specialist could fall so very short in more ways than one. Never be afraid to get another opinion. Things could have ended very badly, but thank God for the second opinion. Best of luck to all.~

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Miller did my nose , and has practically done something to everyone i know and their mother AND grandmother (and father brother etc. etc.) I'm in the entertainment industry so my Nose is pretty important to me and he did an amazing job. He is a genius Surgeon and a really personable and friendly guy. My best friend and my younger sister both just had their breasts done by him and neither can stop raving about how pleased they are with their results. My sister told me he has his own wound clinic and uses Hyperbaric chambers for wounds so the guy isn't just cosmetic. He also has been performing surgeries for a couple years now on a very dear friend of mine who has been in a wheelchair her whole life. He has been treating her pressure sores and she could not speak higher of him. He is a fantastic Doctor i couldn't recommend him more!

June 9th, 2015
Complete Trust
Overall excellent doctor.

January 12th, 2015
I think he is fabulous - see my review below
I want to say that Dr. Miller is an artist and a wonderful individual. He is a people person and wants to make his patients happy. He treats people from all walks of life as he takes the Hippocratic Oath seriously. Although he is highly regarded in his profession, he is very down to earth, and I adore his sense of humor. I was recommended to him by a very dear friend and I have been very happy, and he has made me feel better about myself. My friend and I think "what will we do if Dr. Miller retires?" I want to say that his staff is so amazing - kind, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff. Mary C

January 5th, 2015
EXCELLENCE FROM DR.MILLER
My personal review of Dr.Miller is the highest you can get .He has worked on me for thirteen years to help me maintain physically the best I can be .He has an eye for perfection ,patience of a saint ,technique and ability of the highest level of training and medical education .I have sent over seven people to him,all with glowing results and most go back for more work thru the years .I am so fortunate to have him in Atlanta and also when visiting his office it isn't filled with just glamorous people but every walk of life is represented because of his relentless drive to help and succeed everyone.I am a better person for having him in my life and he has helped to give me confidence and happiness to look my best as I plan to work till the end.

August 21st, 2014
Dr.Miller
I have had a great experience with Dr. Miller. I am very pleased with his work and would recommend him whole heartily. The office staff was kind and very caring.

June 30th, 2014
Great experience
Could not ask for a better experience or outcome!

February 16th, 2014
Do your research, wish I had...
I have never been treated so terribly! When things went wrong he abandoned me. Treated me unlike any doctor ever has! Even his nurse was embarrassed by his behavior. I'm convinced he didn't know how to fix what he did wrong so he just wanted me to go away. My surgery was almost 4 years ago and I still suffer from what he did and didn't do. When I see doctors they want to know who did this to me. If your looking for a compassionate caring physician , keep looking! Shame on you Dr. Miller, shame on you! Do not confuse this mans arrogance with his abilities , you will regret it as I do.

October 2nd, 2013
not happy
Breast reduction seemed okay at the beginning until I noticed 1 breast has a large chuck missing.