A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Yancey Community Medical Center
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Spruce Pine, NC.
See Spruce Pine Pediatricians and Spruce Pine Pediatric Specialists.