Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Montgomery
Dr. Robert Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Baltimore, MD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Montgomery has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. John Saunders
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Meredith Vandegrift
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Shani Palmer
General Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi11