Dr. Robert Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Montgomery?

Amazing Physician

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Because of Dr. Montgomery and his team at Johns Hopkins, I was able to give my Mother my kidney and get her off of dialysis, when other hospitals said they could not do the transplant because we we're not compatible. Being a medical professional, I can never thank him enough for this hard work and dedication in finding ways to allow people to become dialysis free when they have someone who is desperate to help but told NO from other hospitals. Because of the program that he put together, people like my Mom were able to have happy and healthy lives for much longer than they ever would have had without Dr. Montgomery and his fantastic team in the Incompatible Kidney Transplant Program at Johns Hopkins.

kidney doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I feel very blessed that dr montgomery was there for me, he defines dedication promptness accuracy and bedside manor .for sure he is what all doctors should be like!Thank you

The best there is!

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Hands down Dr. Montgomery is the best doctor we've ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with- and there have been many in my husband's lengthy medical history. He's an absolutely brilliant man who is probably the very best at what he does and still manages to be incredibly humble and down to earth. I agree with another commenter who mentioned that he has a very calming manner. Where others discouraged us or said things couldn't be done, he gave us hope and promise for a solution; along with a skilled team to make it happen. Meeting him and his team has been such a godssend.

Down To Earth

Posted on January 13th, 2010

This Doctor is very down to earth, he really makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has. He is very promt and explains things in detail to you. He also has a way of making you calm... I don't know what is is but is almost like he floats. Besides the fact that he is a GREAT surgeon he is a GREAT friend! I thank him and his team for a job well done. His team also has a great bedside manner and they all work together to achieve a common goal!

Angela's Super Sever

Posted on September 4th, 2009

He is truly the best in his field. The most humble doctor I have ever met. Myself and the super seven are very grateful that he has done his very best with our loved one, and has exceed our expectations in every aspect. He has done the un-thinkable when others gave up. It pleases our hearts and eases our mind that there is a Dr. Montgomery. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!

Posted on May 17th, 2017