A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Moore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.