A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moran, Addiction Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moran, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Moran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Moran practice?
- Dr. Robert Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moran practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Palm Beach Psychiatrists.