A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moran, Addiction Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moran, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Moran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Moran practice?
- Dr. Robert Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moran practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Palm Beach Psychiatrists.