A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Morgan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.