Learn more about Dr. Robert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Morgan practice?
Dr. Robert Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.