A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Morgan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.