Dr. Robert Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morrow?

May 24th, 2014

I met Dr. Morrow in the hospital after being admitted for diverticulitis by another MD, the problem worsened. I ended up needing emergency surgery and was extremely terrified. I was sick, getting sicker after antibiotics failed the nurse called him at home on a Saturday He rushed in and performed my surgery. He literally saved my life. He was warm , compassionate, caring, his bedside manner helped alleviated my of my fears. I am alive to write this review because he is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable and he always listens to his patients. I had to have a second surgery later which I honesty would not have another MD perform. I have total confidence in Dr. Morrow. He serves the Hendersonville area well. I was even pleased with the follow up visits post surgery. He was always friendly and courteous every time I encountered him.

May 15th, 2014

Capable, Caring & Compassionate Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Morrow by my GP and was not sure what to expect. I was nervous. His staff immediately put me at ease and when Dr. Morrow entered the room I felt comfortable as he shook my hand and provided eye contact. He was reassuring and very respectful. He diagnosed the issue and we engaged in a detailed discussion about the surgical options. I do not hesitate to give Dr. Morrow the highest recommendation to others (I'm 49) and also note the professionalism of his office team. I'm grateful for his expertise and ability to communicate all while putting me at ease. Wonderful Doc! Thank you, Dr. Morrow

October 4th, 2017