A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrow, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrow has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Morrow practice?
Dr. Robert Morrow practices Neurological Surgery near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Newtown Square Neurological Surgeons.