A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morrow, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrow has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Morrow MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Robert Morrow has 16 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morrow practices Neurological Surgery near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Newtown Square Neurological Surgeons.