A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mueller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Mueller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Robert Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mueller practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.