A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naismith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Naismith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naismith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naismith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Naismith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naismith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naismith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Naismith MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Naismith practice?
- Dr. Robert Naismith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Naismith practices Urology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Urologists.