Dr. Robert Perlmutter Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Perlmutter?

Literally the worst Doctor I've ever seen

Posted on June 1st, 2016

After reading his other reviews, it's a relief to know I'm not the only person to have a bad experience with this doctor. Rude, condescending, angry and just out of touch with reality. I could write a novel from only a couple visits, but the point is clear, stay away from this doctor at all costs.

should be ZERO stars

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I made this doc my primary care physician as he was in the neighborhood. My first visit & first impression the office made, I felt like leaving his office right away but gave it a shot thinking I could be wrong. The office staff is rude, and was mostly on their cell phones texting etc and when asked a question had to wait until they were done playing with their phones. The doctor itself wasn't rude to me, but didn't seem to care much about the patients health or why the patient was there. I called the office more than 8 times asking for results of the tests they did, no one seem to be interested in returning a phone call. No follow ups, no courtesy calls. They just do the tests they want when you visit the office so they can claim money from the insurance. Don't go there!

Senile & Disrespectful

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I chose this Dr. because he's near my home. After the first visit I totally regretted it. He's like 80 yrs old, when I asked him a question he would yell at me and tell me to wait til he finished talking. I continued to visit his office patiently to get my diabetes controlled but i dreaded every visit. There was not a visit in where he didn't yell at me and show no respect. I am no longer a patient of his.

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on March 27th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr Perlmutter years ago, but left to seek another Dr when it was obvious Dr. Perlmutter cared little about me as a patient. My mother still sees him, and unfortunately dealing with him on her behalf is a horrible experience. He can be rude, condescending, impatient, and verbally abusive. I don't know how he stays in practice. My mother is afraid to switch doctors, as he told her that if she went to seek a second opinion, he would drop her as a patient. No beside manner at all.

Enough is Enough

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

This Doctor is over 80 and should not be practicing. He surely poses a danger to his patients. He does not LISTEN to his patients nor is he proactive on their health care needs. He is stubborn and rude .

Posted on February 1st, 2016