Learn more about Dr. Robert Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Peterson practice?
Dr. Robert Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.