A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pike, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Pike has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Pike MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pike practice?
- Dr. Robert Pike has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pike practices Anesthesiology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Anesthesiologists.