Dr. Robert Pringle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pringle Jr?

September 7th, 2016

Very detail oriented. I was new & he took the time to go over my whole history. He had recommendations right away & ordered all the tests I should have had years ago.

March 1st, 2016

been going here for 5 years i have had to wait in waiting room and and examine room from 15 min to over an hour every time. This is terrible Dr just rushes thur everything no time to spend and answer my questions and make me feel he is helping m.e

December 15th, 2015

I would actually give Dr. Pringle zero stars; but, I didn't know how. He's very rude; absolutely no bedside manner!

May 28th, 2015

Would not recommend

About all I can say about this practice is everyone is efficient. The goal is to see as many patients in the shortest period of time so they can raise the profit margin. Dr. Pringle spent about 10 minutes with me on initial visit and order various test. On followup, he spent less than 5 minutes, did not even listen to my heart. I had swollen legs and he did not even look at them. when I called to complain, he called me back and berated me for not telling him what was wrong with me. He also claimed he has never had anyone complain about his manner. I did not read the previous comments before I went to his office. I would not take my dog to this practice. I tried a second doctor then and was treated about the same way. I don't think they care how people feel.

September 16th, 2014

Don't go here!

Unprofessional, didn't listen, rushed, overall horrible experience!

March 6th, 2014

I felt like I was part of a cattle drive. I'm glad I got good news from my test, but I feel they could've called and told me that instead of paying another co-pay. I walked in the room a few minutes later dr Pringle came in and said my test looked good and as far as my heart goes everything is fine. Good news but again a nurse could've called and told me that and saved me and the drs time. I tried to ask dr a question regarding getting a referral for the pains I still am having, but he continued to walk away as I was asking. Never did get him to stop. The lobby was packed with patience so I feel that this office is strictly after the money and just really have lost interest in the well being I there patience. They should stop taking in new patience slow down and at least make you feel like they care. The front desk people should be trained in customer service also. All they know to say to you is how much you owe and how you're gonna pay for it today. I would recommend looking around for a more patient oriented office. This one is all about how fast they can get you in and out of there.

October 10th, 2012

Too rushed. doesnt talk to family or patient

Dr. Pringle did not have time for my calls or time to discuss the seriousness of my mothers rt sided failure. AFter her pacer, he said her heart was fine and that her problems were to be addressed by lung specialist. Neither MD talked or developed a plan nor did any of the family get the sense that she would die within 2 mos. Previous documents did not address CHF or COPD but seemed to develop those over night and she couldn't recover. He is too rushed and doesnt appear to care about his patients or their medical families. I am a RN with a sister who is an RN and my husband is a MD. Still have questions that were never answered. He brushed my questions aside at MD appt. Choose another cardiologist. We were in the process of finding someone else and then she died.

July 16th, 2017