Dr. Robert Rankin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rankin?

He saved my husband's life

Posted on January 30th, 2014

For many years, Dr. Rankin treated my husband for chronic pancreatitis. Finally when all options had been exhausted, he put us in touch with a fantastic surgeon at Baylor. So sorry to see him retire. He is irreplaceable in my book.

Over a month to get seen

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I'm a established patient and in a flare up and it's going to take over a month to get seen and this happened multiple times. My primary care doesn't want to treat it so he is telling me to go to er and was told can go to er if need to before then. Of course that's where I'm gonna end up and then hospitalized because they can't get a patient in sooner that's having problems right now. Dr rankin is a good dr and staff is friendly ill give them that. But waiting a month to be seen I can't handle.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I like the way Dr. Rankin sits down and listens to what you have to say.

Great so far

Posted on September 28th, 2010

This is the first doctor in a long time that actually sit down, listened to me and really considered what I had to say. He spent alot of time with me, asking questions. He was very good in all the tests I had. I give him 5 stars!

Best Gastro Scoper in the State

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Dr. Rankin placed a couple of stents in my pancreas over the years. He was referred by my own Gastroenterologist since it was obvious that Dr. Ranking was one of the best at "scoping" or ERCP man in the state. Dr. Ranking was very professional & I would defintely recommend him to any patient with gastrointestinal/pancreatic patients.

Posted on September 26th, 2017