A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rhodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rhodes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rhodes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhodes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rhodes practice?
Dr. Robert Rhodes practices Dermatology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Ridley Park Dermatologists.