Dr. Robert Rosen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Davie, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2017
Rude man who seems miserable in general. Nurse condecending to patients and screaming at kids who seemed to be her own.

June 14th, 2016
TERRIBLE doctor. He is rude and left me feeling down and hopeless. He seems depressed and unconcerned with his patients. I hope to never see him again.

February 9th, 2016
A true doctor!

October 21st, 2014
I love him!
Dr Rosen is a great doctor. He is my doctor as well as my children for over 10 year now, and I am very happy. He is prompt, he listens closely, remembers what was discussed, and sets out to treat your issues in the least invasive and most "natural" way possible. I us the word natural because he is not quick to write a prescription as I remember doctors I've seen in the past would. He's goal is to keep you as healthy as possible and in good health for the long haul. Over the years I've come to appreciate him so much. Unlike many in the medical profession these days, with Dr. Rosen I feel he's got my health and well being on his mind when consulting with me. I don't walk into his office knowing that it's all about the money. He is worth his pay and then some but I love that Dr. Rosen has his patients health concerns as his priority. He doesn't rush through his consultations and takes his time answering questions . He really Is just a great doctor.

July 16th, 2013
Oldschool
Dr. Rosen reminds me of my childhood doctor, where patients were people not profits and the insurance companies hadn't destroyed medicine yet. He is on-time, easy to reach, answers all question (sometimes before you ask them), and shows genuine care for your health. I TRUST him, something I cant say about any other doctor I've seen since the 90's.

July 11th, 2010
Dr. Rosen is the most prompt physician in Broward County. Most others that we've been too have no problem making you wait upwards to an hour for your scheduled appt., but Dr. Rosen keeps to his schedule. He also gives you plenty of time in the examining room, and has the added benefit of performing lab draws in house! I'd definitely recommend him.

July 1st, 2009
Awesome Doctor!
If your appointment is at 3pm - you will be seen at 3pm (maybe earlier). If your kid is sick, he will open up just to see him/her. I have even received calls after office hours to let me know my lab results are ok! Gives you ATTENTION, and listens to what you need!

June 1st, 2017