Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rosenberg
Dr. Robert Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Phoenix Baptist Hospital. Dr. Rosenberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Robert Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Patricia Sullivan
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.50 mi31
Dr. Shu Yang
Phoenix, AZ 0.75 mi25
Dr. Felix Alvarez
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Phoenix, AZ 2.34 mi36