Dr. Robert Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016
American patients should be aware that this doctor had his licensed revoked on Canada. Though he is probably one of the best diagnostician in either country, if you ate a female patient make sure someone accompanies to and right through your appointment.

July 12th, 2016
Simply The Best Physician I may have EVER seen, ever had as a PCP – even better than all the 'specialists' I've had to see over the years. Smart, courteous... Really; if you have the opportunity to select him as your "family physician" you could not do better.

February 18th, 2015
patient
Dr. Rosenberg is amazing. The first time I met him he noticed my thyroid looked swollen. However, I had no symptoms of a bad thyroid. That is not why I was there so I did not pay attention to anything else about this. 6 month later I had an MRI for my ribs and was told I several nodes on my thyroid, and should get it checked out. After doing so, it turns out the nodes were harmless. But, the main point here is, Dr. Rosenberg knows his stuff. He is very funny too. I would make an appointment just to see his "stand up." His staff is also very knowledgeable and professional.

June 5th, 2013
BAD BAD BAD SERVICE
This was the worst time I have ever had waiting for my appt. So after they lied to me about my appt. time ,I left very angy.I will never go back to them and I hope others will take heed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 6th, 2012
Leann Escobar
I think he is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is so totally knowledgeableabout everything that I have ever had a medical problem with. To me its worth the wait to see him. And his staff well they are not who is going to diagnose me.Or fix me. I will never change to a different doctor. As he really does take the time to explain everything. And I leave his office with confidence. Alwaysknowing I got the help I needed. And I have never had a problem getting a refferral.

June 5th, 2012
Staff is Terrible; Office Setting is Depressing; Doctor is Good
Do not have a clue why the doctors in this practice allows their staff to be so unprofessional. It is impossible to get a referral to a specialist without having your blood pressure go sky high! The lady who handles the referrals is beyond unprofessional. You will wait and wait to get her to fax the referral to the specialist. They billed my insurance company for shots that I never had...when I confronted them, they stated they would let the insurance company know...that never happened. I think this could be considered "insurance fraud". The doctor is good but it is not worth the hassle dealing with his staff. I would not recommend this practice...I have changed doctors.

March 13th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Rosenberg is knowledge and has a great personality. His acupuncture is fabulous and really works!

August 18th, 2011
He is a very good doctor, his years of experience shows. Some of his supporting staff are friendly half the time; slow correcting paperwork (I moved one time and submitted the address change 3 times) and of the last 4 messages I left I have had 1 return call... that did not answer the inquiry.

August 12th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Rosenberg seems to truly care about his patients. He takes the time to ensure that one understands what he is saying and answers all questions thoroughly.I would highly recommend him (and have...) to any one!

May 25th, 2011
A great doctor with a terrible staff
I've been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for about 3 years now. He's great -- his staff is terrible. I've been struggling for two weeks now to get the paperwork I need for my insurance company so I can get a prescription filled. They don't answer the phone or return voicemail messages. I live 50 miles away and can't wait to see the doctor in person again so I can let him know what's going on.

March 29th, 2011
I do have to admit that his office staff aren't exactly what you could call seasoned professionals, but I do give him credit for employing younger less experienced people (we all have to start somewhere!). As for the doctor

March 26th, 2011
Dr. Robert Arlen Rosenberg
Dr. Rosenberg was the best and I am sure that he has not changed a bit. We miss him very much and no other family doctor can be compared to him. He ...