General Practitioners

6707 N 19th Ave
Ste 201
Phoenix, AZ 85015
602-973-3100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Good  |  show details
by Ruth Robert on May 2nd, 2014

Just to say hello. Shabat Shalom Good week-end.

|  BAD BAD BAD SERVICE  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

This was the worst time I have ever had waiting for my appt. So after they lied to me about my appt. time ,I left very angy.I will never go back to them and I hope others will take heed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Leann Escobar  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I think he is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is so totally knowledgeableabout everything that I have ever had a medical problem with. To me its worth the wait to see him. And his staff well they are not who is going to diagnose me.Or fix me. I will never change to a different doctor. As he really does take the time to explain everything. And I leave his office with confidence. Alwaysknowing I got the help I needed. And I have never had a problem getting a refferral.

|  Staff is Terrible; Office Setting is Depressing; Doctor is Good  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Do not have a clue why the doctors in this practice allows their staff to be so unprofessional. It is impossible to get a referral to a specialist without having your blood pressure go sky high! The lady who handles the referrals is beyond unprofessional. You will wait and wait to get her to fax the referral to the specialist. They billed my insurance company for shots that I never had...when I confronted them, they stated they would let the insurance company know...that never happened. I think this could be considered "insurance fraud". The doctor is good but it is not worth the hassle dealing with his staff. I would not recommend this practice...I have changed doctors.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr Rosenberg is knowledge and has a great personality. His acupuncture is fabulous and really works!

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

He is a very good doctor, his years of experience shows. Some of his supporting staff are friendly half the time; slow correcting paperwork (I moved one time and submitted the address change 3 times) and of the last 4 messages I left I have had 1 return call... that did not answer the inquiry.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg seems to truly care about his patients. He takes the time to ensure that one understands what he is saying and answers all questions thoroughly.I would highly recommend him (and have...) to any one!

|  A great doctor with a terrible staff  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for about 3 years now. He's great -- his staff is terrible. I've been struggling for two weeks now to get the paperwork I need for my insurance company so I can get a prescription filled. They don't answer the phone or return voicemail messages. I live 50 miles away and can't wait to see the doctor in person again so I can let him know what's going on.

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I do have to admit that his office staff aren't exactly what you could call seasoned professionals, but I do give him credit for employing younger less experienced people (we all have to start somewhere!). As for the doctor

|  Good Doctor....Extra Poor Staff!!!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg is a very good Dr., but that is where the smiles end. The office staff is utterly poor! They can't keep up with paperwork! They don't keep up with or even answer phone messages. Never tell them you have a PPO, then they believe they never have to do any work regarding your case. And it always, takes over an hour to see the Dr. But if you are not there within 15mins of your appointment don't bother going in at all! The only reason I stayed with them for a year is one because I liked the Dr., and two the thought of trying to get my paperwork transfered to another Dr. is a total nightmare!!! Good Dr. but extra poor staff!!! Extra Poor office settings.