A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Roth MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Robert Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roth practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.