Learn more about Dr. Robert Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roth, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Roth practice?
Dr. Robert Roth practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.