A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruggiero, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggiero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruggiero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Hahnemann University Hospital. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruggiero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Ruggiero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruggiero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons and Exton Surgeons.