Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ruggiero Jr
Dr. Robert Ruggiero Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Malvern, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ruggiero is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. Dr. Ruggiero has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Ruggiero Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malvern, PA.
Dr. Adrienne Towsen
Malvern, PA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Ashley Anderson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Malvern, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. David Raab
Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Malvern, PA 0.01 mi16