Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruggiero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggiero
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruggiero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruggiero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Ruggiero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruggiero has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Malvern Surgeons.