Learn more about Dr. Robert Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ruggiero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ruggiero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruggiero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Ruggiero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Robert Ruggiero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ruggiero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Malvern Orthopedic Surgeons.