Surgeons

110 Harbor Ln
Ste A
Somers Point, NJ 08244
609-653-9110
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  The Billiance of Dr. Robert A. Sabo MD  |  show details
by Kwang U. Oh on Sep 28th, 2014

The Brilliance of Dr. Robert A. Sabo MD from Manahawkin, NJ. 8/01/2014 Kwang U. Oh ________ Cannot walk, fingers needles sensation, arms and shoulders numb sensation, cannot button shirt, having difficulties wearing trouser belt and zippers, no arm and leg strenth, muscle pain from foot on both legs hips and upper back muscles shoulder and neck. loss of weight from 114 to 102 lbs.within a month, sense of a slow death within my 87.5 old age. 8/25/2015 Dr. Robert A. Sabo MD, NueroSurgeon performed a cervical neck operation at Shore Memorial Medical Cemter at Somers Pt. NJ. with great success, his methodical surgery, with many facets of corrective measures were like the brilliance of a sacred gem, in logical expression, massive strings of Tautologies or truth tables of logic "1" 9/28/2014 Kwang U. Oh _______ I will live and walk through my 90's. my Creator execepted the many facets of corrective measures of a brilliant NueroSurgeon, Dr. Robert A. Sabo MD from Manahawkin, NJ. P.S Yes, I'm walkin to Manahawkin, walkin to Manahawkin, Yes Sir, I am walkin to Manahawkin, Thunderbird lanes to bowl my life away. My longevity may hit 3 digit which will make me the oldest living soldier whose DD form 214 will show my Asiatic Pacific WWII and Vietnam War credits.

|  Worst Neurologist I have ever encountered  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. I have 3 discs that are damaged with a fracture. He walked into see me, did not introduce himself or ask who I was, I had to ask who he was. Left the door open, no privacy. Did a 1 minute examination, literally, which I could have done myself. Told me I do need surgery, but he is not willing to do a 3 disc fusion, and to find someone to do pain management. Which I have already been doing for over a year. He gave no recommendations on what to do next or any names of any other type of Doctors that could help me. I have lost my career, any activities, and so much more, and take over 300 pills a month to keep somewhat comfortable..I have so much pain, that I cannot sit, or lay down for longer then 3 hours at a time. Haven't slept from the pain for this entire time. He said "oh well, I am a neurosurgeon and will not help you. I stated, "that's it" he said "yep" and he walked out the door and left me in the room without any further direction. The worst Doctor I have ever, ever been with. Be kind to yourself and don't go to him, PLEASE. You will regret it. I would never write something like this, but it is very necessary to warn everyone, and I will be filing a complaint about him with his superiors. The nurse I had was very nice though. Receptionist is cranky and uninviting. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. I was crying while leaving the office. Don't put yourself through this.

|  Dr. Sabo is awesome!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Sabo did such a thorough examination when I was referred to him for 2 herniated discs in my neck and one in my lower back. I saw 2 other Orthopedic surgeons then Dr. Sabo. I was so impressed by his knowledge and the way he went about explaining in detail why I needed surgery. I had a cervical fusion and woke up pain free. He gave me back my life! I am so glad I trusted my instincts and went w Dr Sabo!

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

No bedside manners, could not give a damb about what the patieence has to say

|  Knows little  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

Do yourself a huge favor and run from this dr. He does not care if you get better or not and his bed side matter is horrible...

|  COMPLETE ASS  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

DOSN'T LISTEN. HE KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOUR OWN BODY.