Surgical Specialist

110 Harbor Ln
Ste A
Somers Point, NJ 08244
609-653-9110
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Worst Neurologist I have ever encountered  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. I have 3 discs that are damaged with a fracture. He walked into see me, did not introduce himself or ask who I was, I had to ask who he was. Left the door open, no privacy. Did a 1 minute examination, literally, which I could have done myself. Told me I do need surgery, but he is not willing to do a 3 disc fusion, and to find someone to do pain management. Which I have already been doing for over a year. He gave no recommendations on what to do next or any names of any other type of Doctors that could help me. I have lost my career, any activities, and so much more, and take over 300 pills a month to keep somewhat comfortable..I have so much pain, that I cannot sit, or lay down for longer then 3 hours at a time. Haven't slept from the pain for this entire time. He said "oh well, I am a neurosurgeon and will not help you. I stated, "that's it" he said "yep" and he walked out the door and left me in the room without any further direction. The worst Doctor I have ever, ever been with. Be kind to yourself and don't go to him, PLEASE. You will regret it. I would never write something like this, but it is very necessary to warn everyone, and I will be filing a complaint about him with his superiors. The nurse I had was very nice though. Receptionist is cranky and uninviting. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. I was crying while leaving the office. Don't put yourself through this.

|  Dr. Sabo is awesome!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Sabo did such a thorough examination when I was referred to him for 2 herniated discs in my neck and one in my lower back. I saw 2 other Orthopedic surgeons then Dr. Sabo. I was so impressed by his knowledge and the way he went about explaining in detail why I needed surgery. I had a cervical fusion and woke up pain free. He gave me back my life! I am so glad I trusted my instincts and went w Dr Sabo!

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

No bedside manners, could not give a damb about what the patieence has to say

|  Knows little  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

Do yourself a huge favor and run from this dr. He does not care if you get better or not and his bed side matter is horrible...

|  COMPLETE ASS  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

DOSN'T LISTEN. HE KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOUR OWN BODY.