A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sands has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Sands MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sands practice?
- Dr. Robert Sands has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sands practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lynn Internists and Lynn Rheumatologists.