Learn more about Dr. Robert Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sands, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sands has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Sands MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sands practice?
- Dr. Robert Sands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sands practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Braintree Internists and Braintree Rheumatologists.