A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanford, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sanford practice?
Dr. Robert Sanford practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.