A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanford, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Sanford MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Robert Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sanford practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.