Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanford, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Sanford MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Robert Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sanford practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.