A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sanford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sanford, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sanford practice?
Dr. Robert Sanford practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons, Memphis Pediatric Surgeons, Memphis Pediatricians, and Memphis Neurologists.