A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schwartz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.