Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schwartz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.