A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Eruptions
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Schwartz MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Dermatology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Dermatologists.