A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Shapiro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shapiro practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lakeport, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Lakeport Emergency Physicians and Lakeport Family Physicians.