A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Shapiro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shapiro practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Emergency Physicians and Big Bear Lake Family Physicians.