Learn more about Dr. Robert Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Shapiro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shapiro practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Emergency Physicians and Big Bear Lake Family Physicians.