A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Simmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simmons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans