A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Simmons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Simmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Mountain Crest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Simmons MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Simmons has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Simmons practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Cheyenne, WY.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Gastroenterologists.