Dr. Robert Simmons MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Fort Collins, CO

3.3

March 24th, 2011
WORST EXPERIENCES EVER
The times I have spent in this office have been UNFORGETTABLE in the WORST way. The wait time was OUTRAGEOUS, especially considering the five minutes I actually spent talking to Dr. Simmons while he rambled incoherently without so much as eye contact. I don't understand how I had to wait an hour to even get into a room, when the doctor clearly doesn't spend the time to know his patients. The first time I went in I could clearly hear the doctor conversing in the hall to nurses, giggling and laughing about weekend adventures and nothing of their job. The second time I went in, the doctor didn't even finish talking to me as he babbled incoherently while backing out of the door, leaving me shocked and speechless wondering whether I was supposed to even stay or not. Confused at his constant contradictions, I stayed, learning that he had in fact changed his diagnosis again to the treatment that failed in the first place. I do NOT recommend this doctor, or facility.

January 31st, 2008
Communication skills need improvement
Dr. Simmons is knowledgeable in his subject area (I think) but does not explain things well, does not answer questions well, and I left the office with more unanswered questions than before I went in. Why do I need a colonoscopy? Is there really only one medicine for my condition?