A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sklar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sklar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Sklar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Robert Sklar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sklar practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.