A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sklar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Sklar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Robert Sklar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sklar practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.