A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sklar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sklar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Sklar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Robert Sklar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sklar practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.