A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sklar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sklar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sklar practice?
Dr. Robert Sklar practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.