A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Small is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Small has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Small MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Small practice?
- Dr. Robert Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Small practices Internal Medicine near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Internists.