Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Small
Dr. Robert Small, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoffman Estates, IL, with another office in Barrington, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Small is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Small has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Small is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Dr. Januario Estrada III
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Sonali Majmudar
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Stephen Sorenson
Pulmonary Disease, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi30