Learn more about Dr. Robert Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Small has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Small accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Small practice?
Dr. Robert Small practices Internal Medicine near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Barrington Internists.