A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Orthopedic Surgeons.