Dr. Robert Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

March 8th, 2016
Terrible
Rude and more concerned about money than anything else. Stay away!

February 10th, 2016
Office visit
Dr. Smith saw me today. All went well. He had shown more interest than my surgeon has. Tested my abilities, asked questions and he had all my records. My appointment was made by OWCP. No follow up was necessary.

October 21st, 2015
mr.
He is the rudest doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. He stated: The insurance companies tell me what to do. He should be reported to the MD Board of Physicians. Seems like he has a lot of negative reviews. Too bad this site won't allow -10 ratings.

October 17th, 2014
GOOD VISIT
Met with Dr. Smith for the first time at his Hagerstown location. The office was old and out of date. Felt like old house turned into doctors office. Wait time was around 40 minutes. Ok. Dr. Smith was very professional. Great bedside manner. Had a good feeling about the visit.

September 5th, 2014
Interpreter
The so called Office Manager Wendy at Rockville, MD office is very unprofessional, rude, disrespectful, etc.. to say the least. I selected 1 star to give the benefit of the doubt to the Dr. as he probably is not aware of his mediocre staff issue.

September 6th, 2012
Waited over 20 minutes for my appointment and my appoitment was at an office for a physical therapist. Rude and condescending. Poor bedside manners and no real assessment. Poor diagnosis.

August 1st, 2011
Workers Comp Doctor
He is a Workers Compensation doctor hired by Comp. He spent 5 minutes with my spouse and then wrote a 2 page bogus report. He is in it for the money as comp keeps sending patients to him because he says what Comp wants to hear! Lukily my spouse has an ethical doctor who was willing to rebut this joker's report.

June 11th, 2011
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He falsified information on his report and did not thoroughly examine me. I've never seen a doctor such as this who obviously was only in it for the payment he would receive, but never truly cared about getting the proper care for the patient.