Dr. Robert Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Snyder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017

Caring and thorough physician.

Just all around excellence. Well run office, patient and compassionate are. A rare find

November 14th, 2016

Dr Snyder and staff are very courteous and great with my son who is special needs. Always very patient with him..

May 6th, 2016

Excellent diagnosis and care

January 2nd, 2016

My family and I have used this office for many years and unfortunately we are finally DONE! The front desk is consistently rude. The wait times are ridiculous, at least an hour. I recently asked for a full skin check since it had been several years since I had one, and neither the PA or Dr. Snyder did not even ask me to undress to look at me. I was rushed out after 3-4 minutes after asking me if I noticed any suspicious skin lesions or moles. Duh!! Isn't that why I came to you in the first place?! Very disappointed to say the least. My children have acne and are also barely looked at. I have since changed dermatology offices and realize I no longer have to put up with nasty office staff, long wait times, and can see practitioners who take their time and truly care about their patients.

December 14th, 2015

Not Patient Driven

This office is not patient driven and obviously their main concern is to make money off of you. I was visiting from another state but was in the Keys for a few weeks when a growth appeared. Not knowing if Dr Snyder's practice was the right one to go to. I wanted to send in a photograph of my growth for him to see if he would be able to work with it or if I needed to go somewhere else entirely. I needed guidance not a free photo diagnosis. However I got a big fat NO even after explaining my personal situation. In another words they wanted me to spend an entire day and God knows how much money for them to look at it and review it. This is such a selfish service and very unsympathetic and certainly not having the patients best interest in mind. I hope one day they will need special attention from a stranger or organization and receive a big fat NO as I did.

December 12th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Snyder for approximately 20 years have many minor skin cancers removed .he is one of the best . he is highly recommended .

October 29th, 2015

Doctor is knowledgable however the staff is terrible. PA gave a diagnosis when I went in for treatment the doctor was surprise at diagnosis and ended up giving me a different treatment. Also, I made an appointment two months in advance in order to get the earliest one and two weeks before I wa suppose to come in I was called to be told they were going to change it. Receptionist was careless and rude.

February 21st, 2015

Not happy!Sorry!

Dr Snyder is a great person!But he couldn't help me like my new dermatology doctor with my acne problem.I was his patient for two years.I'm a 30 year old female. Dr Snyder never send me to do any blood test or any test to find out what my problem(bad acne situation) was related to! So now I changed my dermatologist and I Am very happy! Dr Snyder just prescribed for me every month different antibiotics and creams which helped for short periods of time but all acne was back when I stopped taking them! Sometimes I was feel like a experiment rabbit!Each time after course of new antibiotics I was having Yeast infection!:((( And I don't have a medical insurance so I was self pay for all this time and each months I was having appointment with my gynecologist too,because antibiotics cause yeast infection every time Now I know my acne situation was very bad because I have hormone unbalanced in my body.I just wish doctors in this country spend little bit more time with they patients to find real problem!

July 3rd, 2017