A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solomon, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Solomon MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Neurologists.