Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Steele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Steele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Steele practice?
- Dr. Robert Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Steele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.