Learn more about Dr. Robert Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Steele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Steele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Steele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Steele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Steele practice?
- Dr. Robert Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Steele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.