Dr. Robert Steele Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Steele?

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Excellent result from a true professional

First State Orthopaedics

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Very nice experience

A Very Knowledgeable Surgeon

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I was injured @ work rolled my ankle all test came back negative x-ray mri cat scan emg you name it I had it performed I had been to three other doctors who gave up on me. Dr Steele was very patient & took the time to find out exactly what was wrong with me and corrected my problem. He's the greatest

Great experience

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I was shocked to read the reviews about Dr. Steele. I have had a completely wonderful experience with him. I saw him for a number of years for knee pain, in which a few options were tried. None worked and he advised that surgery would be necessary but advised that because of my relatively young age, it should be delayed as long as possible. Finally, in 2009 and 2010, I had both knees replaced. He was wonderful! My recovery was great and today I am pain free. I am very happy with all phases of my experience with Dr. Steele and would highly recommend him.

knee problem

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I'v been a patient at this practice for many years and previously always satisfied. A recent incident left me with new levels of pain in the right knee with difficulty walking. My appointment with Dr Steele was a disappointment. He verified the xray indicates long term damage and need for surgery. He did not address the current pain issue until I asked and then said, "you could have torn something" but gave me no suggestions or discussion of options. I commented to the nurse afterwards, "it seemed like he didn't want to do surgery for me".

Posted on July 28th, 2015