- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stern is Good. Dr. Stern has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stern, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Head and neck skin cancer and Sinus surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stern practice?
Dr. Robert Stern practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists and Brighton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Stern, Dr. Bobby Stern, Dr. Robbie Stern, Dr. Rupert Stern