A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stern, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Stern MD and PC is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stern practice?
- Dr. Robert Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stern practices Otolaryngology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists.