A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stern, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Stern MD and PC is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stern practice?
- Dr. Robert Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stern practices Otolaryngology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists.